[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection LDAP Integrations

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Thu Feb 10 17:46:28 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'm currently using UCxn to sync with LDAP. I can import the users fine and
the users says its an active user imported form LDAP directory.

>From the doco I've been reading when the LDAP directory sync's with Unity
Connection the user details should update, I'm not seeing this if I change a
users extension in AD it does not change in Unity Cxn.

Should this occur should the number keep in sync with AD?

>From what I can tell LDAP sync's to the dirsync database then that syncs to
Unity Connection database is that correct? so what I think is happening is
I'm not getting a sync from dirsync to unity connection?

cheers,

Dan