[cisco-voip] CCX 5.0 Issue

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Thu Feb 10 15:01:22 EST 2011

You may also wish to check and make sure the right script is being invoked, and also make sure that any referenced CSQs are in place.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>