[cisco-voip] Caller ID FXO Port

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 13:32:33 EST 2011

I think you may still have to configure the voice port 'callerid enable'. I
remember a few years ago when I configured this on the port for CCME, the
customer wasn't paying for callerID and this caused callers to hear ringback
twice before the phone actually rang on the customer's side.

I don't know if you're required to configure callerID on the FXO port but I'd
think that unless MGCP automagically put that command on the port, I doubt your
callerID is going to work.