[cisco-voip] Contact Trigger Error

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 02:14:56 EST 2011

Hi Anthony,
Yes this is happening with all my existing Scripts. I also create a new script and having same error "Trigger is not ContactApplicationTrigger". what could be the cause and how can i fix it as this is a production environent and customer is seriously affecting. Screen shot is also attached for reference.

Thanks in advance.