[cisco-voip] Contact Trigger Error

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:36:24 EST 2011

Shary,

In your screen shot you are ACTIVE DEBUGGING a script, which is not designed
to work on steps which require an Active Contact.  Try REACTIVE DEBUGGING a
production script.

To Reactive Debug:

   1. Open the script editor, chose Debug > Reactive Debugging from the menu
   2. Choose your production script from the first drop down
   3. Choose a timeout period (5 seconds is good) in the second drop down
   4. Click OK
   5. Dial the trigger

Anthony