[cisco-voip] Amount of entries saved in placed calls in directories 7912

Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz
Mon Feb 14 03:41:00 EST 2011

Hi All

Simple question hopefully but can’t find any documentation anywhere…

Customer is complaining that the directories for calls on their 7912 phones before the migration to Call Manager 8.5 could display up to 30 calls each. i.e missed, received and placed you could see the last 30 calls.

We have replicated this in our internal infrastructure but can only get 10 calls showing for 7912 phones. Does anyone know where there is documentation supporting this? I have looked on cisco but nothing to this detail I can find. Or is there a setting on call manager to change this?

Thanks

http://www.datacraft-asia.com/disclaimer