[cisco-voip] tftp server 255.255.255.255

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Feb 14 09:53:16 EST 2011

Are these phones with security enabled and CTL files? If so they will
take option 150 or option 166 but will refuse to use the provided IP as
it is not in the trust list.  The only way to recover them is to
manually delete the CTL from the phone.  Navigate the UI on the LCD.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7962g_7961g_7961g-ge_7942g_7941g_7941g-ge/8_0/english/administration/guide/62614241trb.html#wpmkr1031650

Regards,
Wes