[cisco-voip] MWI activation in CDR

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:32:47 EST 2011

Hello list,

I'm trying to determine what the call manager 7.1 CDR records for
Unity v8 MWI should look like (or if I'm even getting records for
them)

I've got zero duration CDRs enabled, and am exporting to a sftp server.

When I look through these, i'm expecting to see records with 0
duration, origDeviceName matching our voicemail port names, and
originalCalledPartyNumber as our MWI on/off strings. I don't see this
though, so maybe this is not correct. In fact, I don't see any calls
to the MWI on/off strings.

I am definitely getting 0 duration calls, does anyone know what I
should be seeing for MWI calls? Am I correct in thinking that
CallManager should be exporting records for these as long as zero
duration call detail is enabled?

thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman