[cisco-voip] CFUR - ISDN recieves busy - will CUCM continue on to next route group?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Feb 15 14:57:44 EST 2011

This would be controlled by the "stop hunting ..." CCM service
parameters.  So long as the originating site does not get to 'media
lock' on the current route group member then hunting will continue based
on the logic set in those parameters.  See the help text in the service
parameters page.  One of them is an advanced parameter.

The caveat of not hunting after media lock is documented in CSCsb22055
visible in BugToolkit on Cisco.com

Regards,
Wes