[cisco-voip] Inbound SIP Calls routing over QSIG link

Bob Zanett (US) bob.zanett at us.didata.com
Wed Feb 16 10:23:37 EST 2011

I would add MTP resources to the MRGLs on both your SIP  and QSIQ trunks.   This allows CUCM to allocate them as needed and when needed.  You will then want to look into your debugs to validate use.

It is probably a good idea to look at your debugs to validate exactly what is occurring.   You can start at your QSIG gateway - is your call making it this far?   If it is, you should see what is occurring.   Secondly, RTMT on CUCM will allow you to capture what is happening on the QSIG gateway and possibly why the call is failing.   You could also look at the SIP messages on the SIP side in CUCM but my guess is that the error will be rather vague.

Cheers,

Bob
Solutions Architect
Customer Interactive Solutions