[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.0(3) DND on 7942/SCCP shows ???

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 12:09:00 EST 2011

Yeah, the phones I got were shipped with 8.5.3 out of the box which I upgraded
to 9-1-1. Hopefully you don't have too many TFTP servers to upgrade for both
steps. :-/ One thing about the 9.x firmware is, sometimes the settings on the
phone can be locked even if you change something on the phone. I had to delete
the ITL file in the trust list settings and then the phone would load the
firmware properly.