[cisco-voip] Hunt groups

Stephen Cooper sdcooper at thiess.com.au
Wed Feb 16 19:22:21 EST 2011

Hi John!

How about using extension mobility?  User logs into the phone during
business hours.   When logged off after hours the hunt group will have no
available members and can forward where ever you want?  I set this up for
our accounts payable team a while ago, works a treat for them.  It's like a
mini call center.

Cheers,

*Stephen Cooper
*Network Engineer