[cisco-voip] CDR for a Translation pattern

Adel Abushaev adel.abushaev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:35:24 EST 2011

  Service parameter "Digit analysis complexion" and start the most
informative trace. Perf to watch. I use ssh admin interface to watch SDI:
file tail activelog /cm/traces/ccm/sdi recent on the actual node in cluster.
Faster and more reliable than Java web interface for me at least.

Adel.

Sent from my Windows Phone