[cisco-voip] Distintive ring tones

matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Wed Feb 16 22:18:11 EST 2011

You are limited to the primary and secondary ring tones. Starting with CUCM 8.x (I think, maybe earlier) you can set an alerting name for the hunt group. I've noticed even RNAd hunt group calls retain the alerting name.

Matthew Berry

** Sent from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and typographical errors. **