[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Question

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:03:07 EST 2011

yes and no.  if they are always seated at the same Phone that might work.
 But the original post stated they needed to hot seat between different
phones.  and if the extension on one phone (non loggged in) is different
then another phone.  you would have to make a new profile for each.

Administrative nightmare if your talking about multiple 2nd line extensions
between hot seats.

YMMV

Scott