[cisco-voip] Call Routing for sepecarte numbers

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Thu Feb 17 20:43:55 EST 2011

John,

We had this issue with a major project that had two ISDN trunks spread
across two sites. We ended up using business continuity plan with the
carrier where the DID range was spread across both trunks.

You could manually create CSSs, so that this phone uses this route list and
this phone uses that route list. Or look at local route groups and different
device pools. A device pool for the first ISDN range and a device pool for
the second ISDN range. That way you point to different route groups on each
phone still manual reconfiguration required though.

I don't think you can route on the source, will have a think about it.

cheers,

Dan