[cisco-voip] Call Routing for sepecarte numbers

Karen Cheng kaz.cheng at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:51:47 EST 2011

Hey John,

Not sure if you still need some advice on this.

Previosuly I used dial-peers and cor-lists. I created a voip dial-peer to
match on the calling number and created COR-Lists one for each ISDN trunk
group where the trunk group contained the ISDN lines individually.

That way if a calling number was from either 1XXXX or 3361XXXX or 073361XXXX
it would only have access to call via the ISDN trunk group ISDN-1XXX which I
created.

It worked a treat and definetely helps if you have multiple ISDN's with
different number ranges hanging off the same router. If you have a perfect
setup where the external phone number mask is always specificied and correct
then that will reduce the number of dial-peers etc that you have to create
to match on the calling number. Otherwise you need to create one for every
possible scenario such as internal number, external number and external
number with national prefix etc etc.

Example:

dial-peer cor custom
 name ISDN-1XXXX
 name ISDN-54XXX
!
!
dial-peer cor list ISDN-1XXXX
 member ISDN-1XXXX
!
dial-peer cor list ISDN-54XXX
 member ISDN-54XXX
!

dial-peer voice 1101 pots
 trunkgroup ISDN_3361XXXX
 corlist outgoing ISDN-1XXXX
 translation-profile outgoing Drop-0-Called
 destination-pattern 0T
 direct-inward-dial
 forward-digits all
!
dial-peer voice 1102 pots
 trunkgroup ISDN_3845XXXX
 corlist outgoing ISDN-54XXX
 translation-profile outgoing Drop-0-Called
 destination-pattern 0T
 direct-inward-dial
 forward-digits all
!
dial-peer voice 2101 voip
 corlist incoming ISDN-1XXXX
 description Incoming VoIP DialPeer
 answer-address 1....
 voice-class codec 1
 voice-class sip transport switch udp tcp
 session protocol sipv2
 session target sip-server
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric
 no vad
!
dial-peer voice 2102 voip
 corlist incoming ISDN-54XXX
 description Incoming VoIP DialPeer
 answer-address 54...
 voice-class codec 1
 voice-class sip transport switch udp tcp
 session protocol sipv2
 session target sip-server
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric
 no vad

Regards

Karen