[cisco-voip] How do you set a platform account privilege to level 4?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Feb 21 19:22:03 EST 2011

I logged into CLI, did a "set account name boderekten" choose level 1 - Advanced but I don't have access to same CLI commands as the mcsadmin account. I want them to be equal. During setup I choose mcsadmin which I assume set the privilege level to 4.

admin:show account
Account = mcsadmin, Privilege = 4
Account = boderekten, Privilege = 1

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 8.0.3.20000-2

Active Version Installed Software Options:
No Installed Software Options Found.
admin:

Shouldn't "set account name" and other Platform stuff be in this guide?
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/8_0_2/cucos/osg_802_cm.html

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.