[cisco-voip] PBR/Router connection

Just Kennie justkennie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:46:34 EST 2011

I am trying to work on a voice deployment, and needs a solution. Below is my
connection.

PBX------- R1---------WAN----------R2------PHONE1 (1001)
                         --------WAN----------R3------PHONE2 (1002)

*I have a PBX connected to R1 through four FSO ports. R1 is connected over
the WAN to R2 and R3, and both has phones connected respectively.*

This is what the customers want, he wants phone 1 to have ext 1001 and phone
2 at a remote site to have 1002. However, he wants the PBX to be doing the
switching , below are my questions.
- There are four FSO ports connecting R1 to PBX, does this mean each FSO
port from the PBX will route for each ext e.g 1001, 1002 e.t.c.
- When R2 (1001) call R3 (1002), and and vice-versa, how will the dial-peer
be configures on R1 that will make R1 forward the voice call to the PBX
through FSO ports for forward.

Kindly assist  in the configuration as I an new in voice. Please correct
where needed.

*Cheers,
Idowu Kehinde
TEL: 2348024017748