[cisco-voip] Specific CDR Records

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Feb 23 15:13:19 EST 2011

We have a tenant that is utilizing phone's that we're providing.  (CUCM
7.1.3)

They're parent company is asking if there is any call
reporting capabilities that we can make available to them.

Through our call accounting program, I'm sure something could be managed.

What I'm wondering if it's possible to send only a subset of CDR data to a
destination.  (IE, these extensions).

This tenant has they're own 2821 router that provides the POTS lines for the
PSTN.  Is something possible with getting CDR off that?

I'm just looking for options.

Mike