[cisco-voip] Recording in UCCX 7.x/8.0

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:18:52 EST 2011

To clarify, UCCX On Demand Recording can be initiated in the following ways:

   - Supervisor Desktop (manual)
   - Cisco Agent Desktop via Task Button Configuration (manual)
   - Cisco Agent Desktop via Workflow Action (automatic)

No matter the solution, only the supervisor can access the recordings via
Supervisor Desktop.  Be careful with the automatic one, as to not record too
many sessions at once.

Anthony