[cisco-voip] How to Introduce variable jitter and delay between A and B

Andrew Yerofyeyev andrew at routeip.net
Fri Feb 25 21:15:27 EST 2011

Hello Team,

Can you recommend software which can simulate variable jitter , delay and
packet loss between point A and point B ? I looked for Netdisturb (
http://www.zti-telecom.com/EN/NetDisturb.html) but cannot get it to work .

To get it clear I looking for same software which can be installed on server
with two network cards (or trunk with two vlans) and can modify transit
traffic (assume server works as a bridge) to introduce configurable delay /
packet loss and , what is more important for me , jitter.

Any advices will be highly appreciated.