[cisco-voip] Transfer to Operator instead of Voicemail - Unity Connection

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Mon Feb 28 10:53:38 EST 2011

Dear All

In Unity Connection.

Is there an option for a caller to be transfered to an alternate extension ( such as the operator ) rather than to leave a voice mail.

I can sort of do it by adding and Input during the voicemail greeting, but that has to be set up on each voicemail and has to have the user record a message including saying something about pressing "1" to be transfered to the operator.

I would like some sort of global greeting.

Any ideas?

Cheers Rob

===============================
Robin Clayton