[cisco-voip] Fwd Voicemail to Email

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jan 4 09:06:41 EST 2011

Unity or Unity Connection?

In regular unity you'd have to be in UM Mode, In UCxN, setup a smart host under SMTP and then in message actions for each users  either accept and relay (keep copy on server) or just relay the message.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>