[cisco-voip] Question Regarding UC560

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jan 7 09:05:42 EST 2011

The system is intended for cookie cutter deployments that don't need any customization. We sold several as they were the hot new thing and have regretted it ever since.
If you are a CME/CUE expert they will probably be ok. If you aren't it's nuts if you want to do anything the gui doesn't support.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>