[cisco-voip] roles and groups with cucm v7.x

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jan 7 14:56:54 EST 2011

It's Friday, so it's not the best time to learn something new, but I'm trying to review the roles and user groups in CUCM v7 and I'm having a heck of a time.

I click on some roles and it gives me a listing of what that role has, I click on others and it brings me to the "add a new role" diaglogue.

I can't copy system roles? huh?

And I have two roles with the same name, but different descriptions and when I click on either I only get to the first.

Standard CCMADMIN Administration Cisco Call Manager Administration Administer all aspects of CCMAdmin system
Standard CCMADMIN Administration Cisco Call Manager Dialed Number Analyser Administer all aspects of CCMAdmin system

Can anyone out there who has done a fresh install of v7 send me a copy/paste of the listing of roles in their system.

Thanks, Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)