[cisco-voip] Paris Anyone?

Eman eman at ccieflyer.com
Sun Jan 9 11:15:35 EST 2011

I was just asked this snowy and cold Sunday morning to provide 4 UC/IPT
experts for full time jobs in Paris.  Pay is very generous.  Must have some
presales skills and English language skills are a must.  French is a nice to
have but not required.  (I suspect learning French would be a good idea
though)

If you are interested please send resumes to eman at ccieflyer.com