[cisco-voip] Core dump

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jan 14 11:23:48 EST 2011

'file get' from the CLI should also work unless it's something in the core name that is breaking things.

-Ryan

On Jan 14, 2011, at 11:10 AM, Scott Voll wrote:

So can you run me through how to get the core dump off the CM?

I'm trying to use RTMT and go to collect crash dump and select all services and all servers and nothing comes up.

Thanks

Scott