[cisco-voip] Seeking Comments on Upgrade Plans

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Tue Jan 18 08:40:43 EST 2011

Greetings,

We're running CM6.1, Unity 5, and Contact Center 5.  I just found out
that some phone system redundancy is in the budget this year.  I believe
that means a second unity and second contact center server.  We're also
looking at a move to Exchange 2010.  We're also trying to get phone
system upgrades for next year to CM 7 or 8 and whatever else that would
mean for unity and contact center.

So if in the next 2 years I'm looking at getting Unity working with
Exchange 2010, upgrading CM, Unity, and Contact Center, and clustering
Unity and Contact Center, what would be your most ideal order of
operations?

Thanks
jeff