[cisco-voip] Seeking Comments on Upgrade Plans

Go0se me at go0se.com
Tue Jan 18 10:30:47 EST 2011

I would suggest biting the bullet and switching to Unity Connection (UCxn).
Ver. 8.5 will do unified messaging with Exchange 2010 via webdav/ews. It
also has failover capabilities. It appears that Cisco will eventually phase
out Unity altogether. If you have UCSS you can upgrade your existing Unity
to UCxn via a PUT order. If you plan on keeping your existing hardware you
will need to verify compatibility with UCxn.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog:

 <http://atc.go0se.com> http://atc.go0se.com