[cisco-voip] Dial through Outlook UCM 8

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:41:29 EST 2011

I have tried the TSP setup instructions that come with UCM 8.  ugh!  I see
some people talking about a "widget" called "Click to Dial".  Is that
supported under UCM 8?  Is the TSP pretty easy to setup and I' m overstating
the difficulty?  To install the TSP, it talks about making sure the user is
an application user in UCM, and create a CTI point (do I need a CTI point
for EVERY user)??

Are there better instructions out there somewhere?  My manager apparently
had this feature at his last job, and really wants it here!

Dave