[cisco-voip] Upgrade unity 4.0(4) to 4.0(5)

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Wed Jan 19 13:37:36 EST 2011

Steve,

You will need CD1 and the CDs that contain your specific locale(s) to do
the upgrade to 4.0(5)

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Steve Gustafson
Sent: lunes, 17 de enero de 2011 02:54 a.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Upgrade unity 4.0(4) to 4.0(5)

Hi.
I am upgrading a cluster to 7.x including unity 4.x to unity connection.
I would like to run COBRAS but the requirement is unity 4.0(5) at a
minimum.  Is there a doc on applying service releases? I could not find
one.  I want to be sure that I only need "cd1" from the software
download section on CCO.