[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8 MWI inconsistent

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:06:05 EST 2011

Aggghhhh...turns out this is actually a CallManager issue.  Got bit by the
I4 hard drive bug where the hard drive has to be recovered via the system
recovery disk.  The phones were still registered to the Subscriber that was
corrupted, but apparently MWI couldn't sync with UCxn.  After moving the
phones to the Pub (which wasn't corrupted), all was better.

Brian