[cisco-voip] CUCME. INVITE without SDP.

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:31:12 EST 2011

By default you should be receiving fast start.  There are a number of things
that can happen to stop that media exchange from happening successfully.
Some people are fans of copying all types of progress indicator, rtp
send-receive, and a metric ton of other commands that should be applied to
routers everywhere because they found it on some document somewhere.  Those
would be my first suspects.

The second suspect is to inspect the TCP stream that should be happening for
the fast start.  Check to see if in the h225 debugs you're receiving a h245
port.  If not, you'll need to investigate cucme1.  If so, you need to figure
out what's going on between the two routers, and if cucme2 is rejecting it
for some reason.

A few things to clarify for reference - fast start should be on by default,
and early offer forced only works for SIP-SIP.

-nick