[cisco-voip] UCM 8x. LDAP Filters with group members

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Sat Jan 29 01:10:59 EST 2011

You need some sort of LDAP proxy of sorts, that companies multiple LDAP directories together and presents that unified directory as a single directory to CallManager. I know that ANDtek make a metadirectory application that does exactly this.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225