[cisco-voip] MeetMe Conferencing - choose specific CFB

Damian Turburville d_turburville at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 04:43:36 EST 2011

Anyone?

________________________________
From: Damian Turburville <d_turburville at yahoo.com>
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 10:50:53 AM
Subject: [cisco-voip] MeetMe Conferencing - choose specific CFB

Hi,
I am pretty sure you cant do this but I will ask anyway :-)
I have a CUCM 6 cluster (1 Pub, 2 Sub) with various CFB configured, some
hardware on the PSTN routers (max participants 8) and some software on the CUCM
servers themselves (max participants 48)
I have a MeetMe range of numbers configured (6301 - 6304) and an MRGL associated
with my phone that is set to use the HW CFB (max participants 8)
So all of this means that I can setup MeetMe conferences that can take a max of
8 participants from my phone (I believe the conf bridge is allocated on the
basis of the configured MRGL for the endpoint that initiates the conf). Now if
there was a need for a large conference for some reason, I would have to
associate my phone with a different MRGL so I would access the SW CFB rather
than the HW CFB when I press the MeetMe button. This would be annoying.
Is there any way of associating the MeetMe number with a specific CFB? i.e.
could I have 6301 and 6302 using the HW CFB and 6303 and 6304 using the SW CFB?
Cheers,
DT