[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5 any changes around Maximum Number of Calls =2 and Busy Trigger = 1

Van Benschoten, Brian Brian.VanBenschoten at COREBTS.com
Sun Jul 3 11:38:59 EDT 2011

I recall seeing in both the 8.0 and 8.5 release notes for UCCX (UCCX 7.x I think as well)

I must admit, I don't recall ever having an issue leaving it at the default settings of 4/2  in UCCX versions 4,5,7, or the 8.x train.

Does Cisco ever specify what will break if you don't follow this setting ?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

[cid:image002.png at 01CC396D.68EF6640]

Brian Van Benschoten - CCIE # 5421
Managing Consultant - Unified Communications
Core BTS, INC - North Central Region
Cisco Gold Partner# 89648
3001 West Beltline Highway
Madison, WI  53713  USA