[cisco-voip] C200 co-residency

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:02:51 EDT 2011

I would say as long as nothing is oversubscribed you should be fine.
In your example if the CUCM 1k is 2 vCPUs and the Ucxn is 4 vCPUs you
would be fine.  But if you tried adding another CUCM 1k that would put
you at 8 and Ucxn is only supported when there's a free vCPU.  This is
just for an example, I think the 1k CUCM's might be 1 vCPU.

I believe the reason we can get 4 on there today is because one of
those templates only really needs 1 vCPU.

-nick