[cisco-voip] UC 8.5 Forwarding issues

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:10:58 EDT 2011

I get messages from my UC box about direct routing rules and forwarded
routing rules that have at least one condition.  it states I should
reconfigure the routing rule if necessary.

**********************example ************************

Routing rule 'Route 7525 to night messaging - Direct' is the last active
rule in the chain of direct routing rules. It is configured with at last one
condition, which means it might not handle all calls reaching it. The last
rule in the chain should be configured to handle all calls reaching it.

my route rule says if dialed number equals 7525 then forward to call handler
"night message".  What do I need to add to fix the issue?

as for order of directed and forwarded routing rules the last rule in each
is opening greeting with no conditions.  Shouldn't this take care of the
problem?

Thanks

Scott

PS.  note I have 13 of these "issues" ;-)