[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:07:54 EDT 2011

Personally I like UM more.... but if it's a VM only Unity box it's kind of
nice to see all and play the one you like.  you will have to configure all
the services, phones, etc but as a visual person, I like it.

If your running unity VM only, have you looked at moving to UC?

Scott

PS.... it's been a long time since I did this ;-)