[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 6 17:12:11 EDT 2011

I agree with Scott I use it now b/c of lack of UM easy way to go through and delete. We are going to UCxn within the next few weeks and will have UM and VV will go the way of the dodo.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>