[cisco-voip] Disabling CallManager's software MTP to allow routers software MTP to be used?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jul 8 10:22:45 EDT 2011

I have it setup right, RTMT confirms the router software mtp is in use with every call, I must have the wrong IOS commands to confirm the software mtp is in use, show dspfarm profile 1 isn't the right command to verify use.

Show rtp connections active confirms as well.

What IOS show commands should I be using to see the number of software mtps in use?