[cisco-voip] CUCM 3-digit to 4-digit migration

John Burk jburk at synetra.net
Sat Jul 9 00:27:24 EDT 2011

Has anyone moved an internal dial plan to a different length extension? I need to move a cluster from 3-digit to 4-digit and looking for any ideas... my idea was to BAT export Phones All Details, make the DN changes and then delete all phones and re-import, does anyone have a better idea?

I have done a 4-digit to 10-digit conversion this way before, but only 1 partition at a time, much larger deployment. This time it is a 400 phone cluster.

john burk  | systems engineer | phone: 432.561.7236 | jburk at synetra.net<mailto:jburk at synetra.net>
Get Support - www.synetra.net<http://www.cisco.com/go/bncommunity> | or call toll free | 877.367.6179