[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.5(3) to 8.5 Upgrade

Rab ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 11:14:23 EDT 2011

Guys,

I've been asked to upgrade our 7.1.5 cluster to v8. I've checked the upgrade tool and it's recommending 8.5 as the version to upgrade to.

We're currently running on MCS7845 HP servers. Are there any issues with upgrading on this HW? Do we need to be looking towards UCS for 8.5 support?

If there are any other gotchas that I should be aware of such as around licensing please let me know.

Has anyone got any experience of upgrading from 7.1.5 to 8.5 that they would like to share?

Thanks

Rab