[cisco-voip] Oubound Calling Party on Remote Destination Profiles

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:39:46 EDT 2011

Going through the process of setting up SNR on our CUCM cluster.  Completed
all the steps and the SNR feature is all working fine.  One issue I'm seeing
is that the outbound calling party id is being passed as what the inbound
calling party pattern is.  Eg if I call in on my mobile (0404.040.404) to an
extension with a RDP configured, when the call egresses, it passes the
calling party field as 0404.040.404.  I'd much rather have the calling party
sent out being the extension with the RDP configured.  I can transform the
outbound dial peer, but there's no apparent way to link the outbound call to
the DN called via a transformation pattern etc.

Anyone know how to get the outbound call marked with a calling party of the
DN?

Thanks

Nathan