[cisco-voip] reporting bad service of Cisco TAC

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:18:35 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I have tried pass-through mode with H323 and SCCP image on the ATA.
Also I have tried the VIC-2FXS card. I have better result with the
ATA. May be what makes my case particular is the ISDN PRI goes to a
GSM carrier and they use VSAT modem compression on the international
connection. I have escalated the issue to TAC through our system
integrator but all they did is ask me to send them debugs all the
time. I know they have to collect information to get to the root of
the problem but doing the same thing over and over for a long period
of time is annoying that is why I wanted to report the case. Still now
they haven't provided a solution. Good thing we have email. Otherwise
this fax using ATA will never work.

best regards,

Abebe Amare
Network Engineer,