[cisco-voip] Strange Unity Connection 8.5.1ES16.11900- 16 DB error - EvtDblsDbeventConnectError

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Jul 20 10:14:44 EDT 2011

The "utils dbreplication..." commands that you are running only tell
part of the story. Unity Connection shares a common platform with
CUCM. When replication is set up, there are actually two sets of DBs
that replicate, one is essentially the CUCM db (needed for some
platform functionality) and the others are Unity Connection specific.
The commands that you ran are for the CUCM db. Both need to be healthy
for the cluster to function properly, but the error you cite appears
to be related to the Connection replication. To check the CUC specific
replication, you can use "show cuc cluster status" and to force the
sub to pull down the pub's db, you can run "utils cuc cluster
overwritedb".