[cisco-voip] Attendant Consoles...

Corbett Enders cenders at homesbyavi.com
Wed Jul 20 18:13:16 EDT 2011

Free is my goal.  The one included with CM from 7.x and prior is all that we need. I don't want additional licensing costs nor do I want to set up yet another server to support 3rd party software.

I did a quick search, and it would appear that CM 8.x includes Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console. Does that compare to the Cisco Attendant console we use on 7.x?