[cisco-voip] crs admin password issue

gokhan senol gokhanciscottl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 04:26:05 EDT 2011

hi

i found a doc to recover lost password on crs.
But i am in doubt if there is a risk for that procedure. Anyone has tested this
steps before ,

How can I recover a lost password for the AppAdmin window?

A. If the password for the AppAdmin window is lost, you can complete these steps
in order to log into the application: