[cisco-voip] [VOIP] Request to reach Cisco CTI server timed out

Harshal Maniar harshal.maniar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:26:10 EDT 2011

    We have integrated CUCM 8.0.2(standalone) with CCX 8.0.2(standalone),
all services are up on CUCM & CCX. We have created the AXL, JTAPI & RMCM
users in CCX and they are auto created in CUCM. Also the CTI RP and ports
are auto created in CUCM.

    We have defined the IP phone service URL:
http://172.16.200.216:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentInitial.jsp, where
172.16.200.216 is the IP address of CCX server.

    We are using IP phones(IPPA) as agent device to login into CSQ, when the
phone service is selected we get an option to enter the
userID/password/extension. But after entering the details on pressing
submit, it shows requesting and after sometime it throws the error:

    *"Your request to reach Cisco CTI server timed out. Try again"*

    Tried everything possible but this is not getting fixed.

    Any ideas to fix this one???

    Thanks & Rgds,
    Harshal